Derrick join us this week where we discuss more Skryim (don’t worry, it’s short), EA makes a lot of bad discussions, the glory days of gaming magazines, and should the price of a game reflect the hours of play time?
Or, at least that’s what we said we’d talk about. We tend to go off-topic now and again.
Cast: Jared, Devin, Brian, and Derrick
Music: Anamanaguchi – Helix Nebula
In this episode
- More Skyrim
- Infinity Blade
- A Tetris club EA? Really?
- Online passes expire?
- Super Street Fighter IV update
- EA acquires KlickNation
- Good-bye Gamepro
- Jared’s magazine collection
- Notch steps down from Minecraft
- Discussion: Price vs. Hours